Monday, March 28, 2011

How Many Acronyms Does It Take To Make A Baby??

My husband and I are trying to conceive a new baby. I belong to a forum where there are a TON of acronyms. It can be very overwhelming learning how to make a baby. Before I joined this forum I had NO clue that you could only get pregnant one or two days a month. I didn't know what POAS was, or HPT, OPK, or BBT, or CM, or CP, BFP, BFN, CD, DH, DD, DS, etc.

Since joining this site, I feel I can no longer just relax and let things happen on their own. I have found that sometimes knowing all the information, I stress more than necessary. Maybe that contributes to us not being pregnant yet. We've been trying over a year, and have had three miscarriages. Most months I want to just give up and quit, but when I try to quit, my mind won't forget everything I've learned. I hope that soon I'll be able to announce that we're pregnant, but I'm not allowing myself to get excited, or nervous any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment