Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Losing Weight- Its worth the wait.

I have been trying to lose weight since Jan 1st. So far I have lost 10 lbs. I haven't been exercising, and I know if I do then I will most likely lose more. I am going slow and steady. Losing one month, and maintaining the next. This way I know I can keep the weight off. So far my stats are as follows:

Jan 1st- 185
March 30th- 175
Goal- Jan 1st 2012- 128.

I don't know if I will reach my goal, but any loss is beneficial to getting pregnant, and each month I'm not pregnant, I have more time to lose! If I do get pregnant, I hope to lose again as I did with my first, but when I am 145 after delivery, I WILL keep that weight off!

For food I use recipes for a blog called www.skinnytaste.com (go follow her!) And, I use fresh ingredients whenever possible. I drink a gallon of water a day with fresh lemon in it. I don't drink soda/pop, I don't eat junk. My down fall is portion control, I LOVE to eat. I have started eating on D's plates so my portion is less, so far I think it is working.

As soon as it gets nice out again I will continue walking 10 miles a week. I hope to get back to doing circuit training, and maybe even water aerobics.

No comments:

Post a Comment